Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Other Woman by Eve Rabi @EveRabi1 ~ A Romantic Suspense Thriller

 The Other Woman
by
Eve Rabi
@EveRabi1

A Betrayed wife takes on her husband’s mistress with scandalous results.
A romantic suspense thriller.


Scarlett Smyth is such an expert at seduction, that she is even penning a book on it. When the shrewd and ambitious temptress lays eyes on Bradley Murdoch, she believes she has found her dream man. There is just one problem – Bradley is happily married to Rival. In an attempt to get close to Bradley, Scarlett befriends Rival, and creates a perfect opportunity to steal Bradley away from her. 

Amazon Kindle Buy Link

Quiet and unassuming Rival Murdoch is happy to welcome the vivacious and friendly Scarlett into her family circle. But when she is betrayed by both Bradley and Scarlett, she decides, even though she lacks Scarlett’s genius IQ, not to turn the other cheek. In fact, she is determined to win back her husband, believing that he is simply mistaking lust for love. 

As a result, a not so silent war is erupts between a seething wife and mistress who is not used to losing. 

Eve Rabi’s latest romantic thriller is riveting drama of betrayal, lust and deception that will keep you turning pages and leave you begging for more.


Amazon Kindle Buy Link

I never left my seat, from start until finish. I found, I kept looking at the percentage amount left to read, and feeling disappointed 
it was soon to be all over...I just 
wanted it to go on forever.” ~ Amazon Reviewer

“I could not put this book down, I finished it at 2:30 in the morning and I 
had to get up for work @ 6:30. However, it was worth every yawn 
I had during the day @ work. Read it and you will see why.” ~ Amazon Reviewer






Eve Rabi lives in Australia, but she was born in South Africa. 
She is the author of 23 books and is known for her kick-ass leading ladies, alpha males and no holes-barred love stories. Oh, and let’s not forget about humour, it’s a must in her books.  
To quote a smashwords.com  reviewer:  “When you pick up an Eve Rabi book, forget sleep. She writes gripping page turners that will keep you reading till the very end.”
Books that, like GRINGA, are sure to offend, entertain and amuse readers in various parts of the globe. 
Please direct all hate mail and death threats to everabi2012@hotmail.com as she would really love to hear from you, good and not so good.



Where to find Eve Rabi online
Website     Facebook     Blog     Smashwords     Smashwords Books
Amazon Kindle Buy Link     Website/Blog     Facebook     Twitter
Pinterest 


I woke at 3.00 a.m. and carried on from last night, I have done nothing today, not even had a bath, gross I know! I just could not put this book down!” ~ Amazon Reviewer


Your Comments Encourage
 Thank you 
 °*"˜˜"*° 


Please Feel Free to Share


Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
with Passion



No comments :

Post a Comment

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Deborah's Theme ~ Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone