Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tantalyzing Tuesday ~ The Kiss by @SexyMuffyWilson

Tantalyzing Tuesday rises with the sun to bring us more soaring, searing teasers of 200 words based upon a photo of our own choosing. Please enjoy my missive then have a breeze over to the other participating authors to read what they have written for your entertainment today. 

You can find them all listed below or on on the link to our group page here.

Enjoy ~  ☼ o√ ¸.¨¯`*..*˜"*°
The Kiss

My hair fell away from my face baring naked the object of his yearning.

"I wish I could show you how I feel,”  the quiet whisper carried his words to me. I felt my fevered cheek blush at having heard his soulful desire.

The flutter of thousands of wings exploded in my heart and my breath seized. My palms grew nervous in anticipation. My eyes, now cast to the floor, closed and my body belied my own paralyzed passions. 

"............please." 

My breast tightened around a stifled scream, allowing the whimper to escape and fill the room with my heat. I reached out with an eagerness I had never known yet recognized instinctively. My arms opened without my willing, reached for him and I wrapped him in my impatience. He pressed against me. His body, his scent, the slight glistening of his perspiration on my cheek, weakened my resolve and my knees buckled under the heady weight of my desire. I sighed into his neck as he caught my falling body. In the trail of his scorching touch, my skin came alive with hunger.

Life without him would be torture, and yet...

To have his kiss would mean the death of me.

© Muffy Wilson


Kendel Davi        Doris O'Connor



Your Comments Encourage
 Thank you 
 °*"˜˜"*° 


Please Feel Free to Share


Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
with Passion





6 comments :

  1. Oh, Muffy, what a way to begin my Tuesday! I wish the story continued because I want to know why his kiss would mean her death. Enthralling piece of writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrie, so kind of you to stop by for a visit. Thank you so much for your encouraging and generous comments. xo

      Delete
  2. Wow, Muffy! That was great. I loved the way you built the scene sensually and then more and more viscerally, and the last line--gee whiz. You are a tease! I MUST know what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Muffy. Conflict filled, emotionally raw, and with such depth and build. I was locked in and didn't want to let go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, indeed, Muffy. I need to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enthralling! I was captivated by the reams of passion that weaved through your teaser from the first to the last word. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Deborah's Theme ~ Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone