Friday, June 26, 2015

Vaughn 1 by Jacintha Topaz My rating: 5 of 5 stars ~ Hot, Hella-Sexy and Imaginative!


Vaughn 1Vaughn 1 by Jacintha Topaz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hot, Hella-Sexy and Imaginative!
I have rarely read Kinky Sci-Fi Gay/Trans Erotic Romance, so I do not consider myself an expert on the subject of content but I can comment on a number of other aspects about this book. I loved it! It was hot, sexy and creative. Ms Topaz inventive mind bridged the creative gap between imagination and anything-is-possible! With unexpected speed and agility, she whips, and I do mean whips, you into believing this world exists, as it certainly does for Vaughn and Lance. Her writing style is so compelling, so descriptive that I thought I was watching the two men and eavesdropping on their thoughts. This is face paced, sexy, ***HOT*** as Hell and I enjoyed MY ride as well as theirs. Bring on the next installment. I have never been more ready! WHEW!!


Your Comments Encourage
 Thank you 
 °*"˜˜"*° 


Please Feel Free to Share


Live ~ Laugh ~ Love

with Passion


No comments :

Post a Comment

I was born when we kissed; I died when we parted. I lived in your embrace while we loved..........

Deborah's Theme ~ Once Upon A Time In America | Ennio Morricone